Saturday, April 25, 2009

Trip to the Zoo

This is Brooks, the boy I hope Emma Jane marries (she's dating a sunbeam, we're terrible parents). He is a little older than her , but sweet as the day is long. They held hands half the time we were at the zoo. It was cute. His dad and I had a play date (this is Carl posting by the way) at the zoo since we can't go to the relief society play dates.
The goats like CJ! And he likes them. I was washing Emma Jane's hands at the petting zoo, and when I turn around this is what I saw. CJ was loving it, hugging them while they ate the snacks surrounding him.

4 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

glad to know court wasn't dating some guy on a 'playdate' at the zoo.

and carl you are officially southern.."sweet as the day is long"
1- i've never said that
2 - i've never said that about my kids :)
3- you've never said that about my kids. here's to hoping girl number 3 breaks the mold.

Carl said...

Brooke -

That's only because I don't want my kids to date your kids, no offense. You're kids are as fun as the day is long. I would LOVE for them to come play.

Lindsey said...

Oh too cute. I loved that too! Sweet as the day is long! That is soo funny the goats were all over CJ. And that is great you have a guy friend to do playdates with! Such a good Daddy!

Clay Allred said...

Thats awesome. looks like a good trip to the zoo