Sunday, October 5, 2008

Little Miss Muffin

Emma Jane is too funny these days. She is constantly making me laugh. Lately, she has become such a little mommy. It is so cute. She got this stroller from my parents. She pushes it all of the house. She'll rock her baby by wrapping it in a blanket, bouncing it, and saying "shh, shh, shh, shh." It is so cute to watch. It just goes to show how attentive kids are. They watch everything you do. It really makes me want to be careful of what kind of example I am setting.
Also, Emma Jane is getting so talkative. She says like 10 new words a day. She just loves to repeat anything you say. This is the latest one- "pan-cake". That is the first thing she says in the morning. She will sign "food" and then, say "pan-cake". Also, she loves saying "May-bull" (our dog). It is like her favorite word right now. So fun.
Goofy Girl

Rocking the Baby

Putting the Baby to Bed

Walking the Baby

7 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

She is just sooo cute! Can't wait to see her again.

ajensen said...

oh man, that girl is just eatable :) I cant wait to see her again. 10 words a day---she'll be so different by the time I see her again.

I love all the zoo pictures. I cant believe the birds land on you. I wanna go!

kasie said...

those are such cute pics!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE her hair in pigtails!! So cute and so fun she is talking so much! How cute she wants to be a little mommy. And I am sure you are setting an amazing example.

brookeisacrazylady said...

her hair is so long. wahoo. she is darling.

AJordan said...

she IS so cute. bricky loves dolls too. we don't own any, actually we own one really ugly one that he does tote around. But if we go to someone's house that has a doll and stroller. later bricky.

Anonymous said...

love to teach her what i am teaching my grandaughter, shirt lifts up then panties come down let papa see your little fat puffy slit