Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Latest Projects

The Haynie bread maker's would be so pleased. It's not an 8 grain or anything but baby steps. It was actually delicious. I was very surprised.
This is my little wall mural that I made. I tried to do it with the kids' hands, but they were not very cooperative.
Anyway, I will post more pictures of the kids soon. Our computer is having issues. Or shall I say HP erased everything off our computer, but that is another story when wounds have healed. :) As for now, HP and I are not on talking terms.

5 comments:

AJordan said...

are you hanging those on the wall somewhere? fun.

Lindsey said...

Yummy Bread. Good job! And I do like the hand prints. Very creative!

Nancy Jo said...

wow I am so impressed with your bread! That is something I have never gotten into because I know I would eat the whole thing! The hand prints look great! So talented!

Nicole Bolinger said...

Hey, really cool mural. I thought about y'all today and thought, "I haven't seen that they have updated their blog in a while". Then I realized that I didn't have you on my blog lisr. I accidently erased it a while back, ok, I erased in TWICE..who does that. SO I am now going to put you back on it. SORRY!! I missed y'all! The kids are SOOOOOO cute and getting so big!

John and Lauren said...

Hey Courtney and Carl!! It's Lauren Bethune - now Matson! Adam Thomas told me about your blog! So excited! Emma Jane is SOO BIG NOW! And sweet little CJ .. I think Emma Jane is definitely Carl and CJ is definitely you, Court! :) Miss you guys, but I'm so happy I can keep up with you now!!