Friday, October 16, 2009

Some Funny Pictures

So, this is what happens while I am at work.


I went to close the door to Emma Jane's room at 10pm, and this is how I found her sleeping.

My cute little bama fans. Oh, these kids are hard core. They love to say "Roll Tide". All Emma Jane had for BAMA wear was her little dress, and she wanted a "roll tide" shirt like CJ. She begged me for weeks. I would put her to bed. And when she woke up, she would ask for me. And Carl or my mom would tell her I went to the store. And she would light up and say "tell her to get me a roll tide shirt." I finally succumbed and saw the happiest little face in the world.


5 comments:

Brandon Walter Evans said...

that emma jane tshirt story is a great great story, that is so cool, and she is so nice and sweet, and cute and a bama fan to boot.

Nancy Jo said...

Love the sink picture! Can't believe that Emma Jane fits in it : ) Roll Tide!

Lindsey said...

Emma Jane was brain washed by Uncle Brandon I think ! I love that. Such cute pictures. I was dying when I saw the 10 pm one of Emma Jane on her bed. Kids are so funny.

Curtis said...

those kids are so stinkin adorable, I can NOT WAIT to see you guys for Thanksgiving! Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

perfect position emma, let me lube your sweet,tight, sexy l;ittlearse pull down your pj's and cumin you