Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Little Day Trip

The kids and I went to Bountiful (an hour away) to visit my cousin Alison, Aunt Pam, and my grandparents. It was such a fun visit. I got to meet Alison's one month old baby girl Audrey, and I got to rock her to sleep. It was so, so fun! She is just adorable, and it just makes me so excited to hold our baby in less than 3 weeks! Jack, Alison's boy, and CJ had so much fun playing with all the motorcycles and cars they could find. Meanwhile, Emma Jane was mothering anyone that she could get her hands--including baby Audrey, any baby doll, and Kylie (my other cousin Alex's 16 month old that my Aunt was watching). I think she picked Kylie up over 20 times. Poor baby June doesn't know that she is going to be "loved" a little too much by her older siblings.
Can you tell Emma Jane is ready for baby June to come too?

Cj and Gpa Dalton after their book. Within a minute of Gma and Gpa Dalton arriving, CJ crawled in Gpa's lap and handed him a book. It was so cute!

Evidence that it is spring here...even if it still snows. These beautiful flowers are from our front yard. Aren't they gorgeous! Thankfully our snow from this past weekend has already melted, but we are expected to get some more snow tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. It is a good thing we are going to CA this weekend!

1 comment:

bro said...

Beautiful pics kids stories thanks cute, maybe I will move there in a year I hope