Monday, November 28, 2011

Is Thanksgiving Over All Ready?

Seriously, I can't believe it is over. The Thanksgiving break was so wonderful. It was so nice to have Carl around. We had a great, relaxing time with family. We were able to go up to Bountiful to visit my grandma, grandpa, Aunt Pam, and Uncle Ben. It was such a great visit.

Then, we had Thanksgiving dinner with Carl's parents and sister and her family. It was great. And, me and Anna and Cara and Wesley braved the mob of shoppers to go to Walmart's Black Friday sale. Talk about crazy! Remind me never to do that again b/c they were out of what I wanted. Then, I waited until their site went live to access the sale online. That was about 1:30am. Then, for the next hour, I was being teased with getting my item, and then, at the last minute the site would lose my page. In the end, still didn't get my item, but o well!

Saturday night, we went to Murray to visit my Aunt Kathy, Cousin Andrea, her husband David, and Aunt Jan and Uncle Rick. It was a lot of fun.

Tonight I went to Walmart, and the crazy holiday season has officially begun. I need to do more shopping online...

Here are some pics from my phone.
My helpers who helped me put up Christmas.
Emma Jane set up this shot. She saw a pic of her when she was this age with Mabel on the couch, and she was determined that June needed one too.
And, I just thought this was so cute. June just loved Gpa Dalton.

In the spirit of Thankgiving--The thing I am most grateful for these days is the fact that June just started sleeping through the night! Woo hoo!

And, Carl got a job offer with PwC in Dallas...so it looks like we are going to be Texans!

4 comments:

bro said...

cute photos, carl and kids. baby and mabel classic. love gpa and baby

Nancy Jo said...

Love all the pictures! Congrats to Carl on job! Texan's, wow, a new place to get to know. PWC is terrific though.

rozanny said...

Yay she's sleeping! That's so exciting!

Andrea said...

Courtney - it was great to see you a couple weeks ago. Thanks for driving all that way and hanging out for a bit. Do come visit again or we could meet up anywhere. Also if you ever need a babysitter in SLC, I'm around and your kids are just too cute!