Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthdays, Black Cat, and a Black Eye

Carl turned 29 on Halloween. Carl got a ski pass, and now, he can't wait for the slopes to open up!
I took CJ to a play on the book, "How I became a Pirate."
Then, on Saturday, EmmaJane was getting a drink at the kitchen sink and found this in our window.
This is Danger, our neighbor's cat. He must have got in when the door was open while the kids were out playing the night before. Emma Jane was very excited. Mabel was not.
This beauty I got from CJ. I was bending down to ironically tell him to calm down, and he turned around really fast and jumped up in my face.
This is another look of it. I have been doing my other eye makeup to match it. And, it was really funny when the nurse at the kid's dr appt complemented my eye makeup. :)
June is so fun right now. She is just at such a fun stage. She loves to play with toys, and while she is in the bath, I can't get her to stop splashing.
Who wouldn't love hanging out with this face? Seriously.

4 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

your eye is so sad. i had forgotten and it was carl who did it so better that it was cj :)

june is just adorable!

L said...

OOOUCH!! So sorry about your black eye!

Your kids are SO STINKIN' CUTE, Courtney!!

Miss you guys!

Nancy Jo said...

Your eye is ouchy looking. Hope it fades quickly. Cj and June are darling. Hope Carl's interview goes good today. He's in our prayers.

Nathan said...

Those were great picts. CJ looks so happy to be at the play. How fun!!! June is darling and your eye is so sad. Good thing you are amazing with makeup. Skiing sounds awesome!