Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Random Pictures On My Camera

My masterpiece the other night during baths.
Emma Jane wanting to take pictures with Mommy after fun babysitter's visit.

I just realized that I have not showed pictures of our new swing set. It is a combo from another swing set I bought at a garage sale for $30. It now has two slides (one bumpy and one curved), a set of rings, a fireman's pole, a picnic table, a glider, a baby swing, and a disc swing. We hope the kids will think it's fun for many years to come.
I made brownies, and I gave Emma Jane the spoon. She said, "Thank you for making chocolate," to me about a dozen times while she was licking the spoon.
CJ's new hair do.


4 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

We miss you guys! How are your kids growing so fast?

Nancy Jo said...

Great pictures! My favorite is EJ's face licking the spoon, and CJ's eating the ice cream - pure delight! Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

I love reading your updates, Court. It's so good to hear about your life and your beautiful children. Thank you for sharing, really.

Lisa said...

This is VERY cute