Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Treat of the Week...

was weather in the 30's! Woo Hoo! We have not seen our grass or our driveway since before Christmas. We were so excited to see the snow melting. The kids were so glad to go out and play for a little bit. With weather in the 20s, we haven't played much outside. Plus, the cold has been keeping us sick for the past two weeks, so this was a real TREAT! Sadly, it didn't last long. Last night the temperature dropped again, and snow began to fall. Thankfully, it did not stick, so we still can play on our grass!
Here's a little project I was having fun with this past week. I just sure hope we name her "June"!

6 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

errrr...maybe i couldn't live in utah...that is freezing.

cute name thing. do you want to swap due dates with me so june could be born in june?

chadnsyd said...

so cute

Nancy Jo said...

Hope you are feeling better. Snow is fun to ski in but I like it when it is a little warmer. The June letters are darling. You will have to let me know how you made them.

Lindsey said...

Very cute letters! Sad that 30's is a treat!! You poor thing. The sunshine is my therapy! Love you and miss you!

bro said...

Thanks for the update

Heidi Smith said...

Darling, Courtney! I love it! Where did you get the block letters from (are they wood or canvas)?