Thursday, January 27, 2011

While Daddy's Away...

we should play right? :) Carl is in Dallas doing the final interviews for an internship we hope he gets this summer. He is being spoiled--first class tickets, fancy hotel suites, and even fancier dinner parties! His pictures are disgusting! :) We are crossing our fingers that the interview goes well tomorrow! In the mean time, we went to CHUCK E CHEESE today! The kids have been wanting to go since August, so we had a special treat! They were in heaven.


I don't know if you can tell, but I gave CJ a long over-due hair cut today. We are growing it out, but I needed to trim the sides and back...he was kind of getting a mullet. :)

4 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

I definitely think you should play! Our prayers are with Carl today! Darling pics of kids! Hope you are feeling better. I think you need to go see Tangled again : )

Lindsey said...

Very cute pictures!! Good luck with Carl's interview and with you while he is gone!! If he is in Dallas for a whole summer--we are going to have to get him to stock up on some serious DALLAS souvenirs:)! I think you should go get some ice cream!!

akdoxey said...

I get so upset and jealous when Doug gets pampered while I'm at home. I know it's not his fault and he wishes I could be there but sometimes, I'd love to get that treatment, esp without paying for it.

I love that you always get out with your kids.

bro said...

Did notice the haircut, looks like they had fun. Thanks