Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gpa's here! Woo Hoo

Gpa came Saturday night, and we have been loving having him here!
He brought these cool balancing birds for the kids.
The kids slept in to 7am, which they haven't done since June was born, so they got to go to Chuck E Cheese with Nana and Gpa. They had a blast!
This is for Carl to see how big she is getting! She is almost 3 weeks and still not fitting into her 0-3 month clothes.
Me and Miss Ma'am
Little Miss June HATED her first bath, but she still loves to get her hair washed!
CJ put these stickers all over him and wanted to be referred to as "Stickers." It was pretty funny.

The kids have loved having Nana and Gpa here, CJ especially. He follows them around and loves being their little helper. CJ even sneaks in there bed at night. Like last night, he woke up several times at night, and I kept putting him back in his bed. I finally let him sleep in my bed b/c I needed to sleep. But, by 3 am, he had snuck out and hopped in their bed. Sorry Mom and Dad. I tried. :)

June still isn't sleeping that great, but we are slowly getting the hang of it. We just take it one day at time and say lots and lots of prayers. :)

5 comments:

bro said...

cute photos and stories your kids are so cute thanks

Lindsey said...

That is so sweet that CJ wants to sleep with Nan and Gpa!! June looks so adorable. I can't believe she is almost 3 weeks! And Courtney, you look absolutely beautiful! Looks like the kids are having a great time!

rozanny said...

I'm glad you're doing so well! I'm sorry about the sleeping thing though. I'm actually terrified for that part. My first two were really good sleepers... I think I'm due for a non good sleeper.

Carl said...

If you could have her sleeping by the time I get home that would be great. Rosanne is right, you do look incredible.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm freshpussy i want a taste