Thursday, August 11, 2011

6 Years & Going Strong

Today is our 6th Year Anniversary! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. I still feel so lucky to have him in my life. He is an amazing spouse and such a great father! I am so proud of him for going back to get his MBA. He is such a hard worker, and I am so grateful for that. He makes me feel beautiful, and I can't wait to see where we are going to move next year after MBA school! He is my best friend, and I look forward to the adventures that are yet to come! So, here's 6 years and many more! I love you Carl!

BBQing at Cannon Beach
Just chillin' in a hole.
We have seen so many starfish here. It has been really fun~
And, what kid doesn't love to get burried?
The OR coast is so pretty.
It has been fun to explore.
This is what happens when you don't bring dress up clothes to OR! She created it herself to surprise us!
Aren't they cute when they are asleep?
And, awake too? June loves the Bumbo!

4 comments:

bro said...

Pretty photos pretty bebe cute kids like the towel heads

L said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love and miss you guys... crossing my fingers that California in the mix for school possibilities!! :)

Nancy Jo said...

LOVE all the pictures of your cute family! June is darling - she has gotten so big! Smores look yummy. EJ and CJ in the sand hole is priceless.

Carl said...

And she covered my computer screens at work with sweet post-it notes. Thank you for my favorite anniversary so far.