Saturday, October 29, 2011

Catching Up from our busy schedule!

This little ma'am turned 6 months, and we can't get enough of her. She is so stinkin' cute and sweet. She is so easy to make smile. She is a very happy little girl. She looks almost identical to EmmaJane's baby pictures...which is crazy! She is eating baby cereal like a champ! I can't feed her fast enough! And, ever since we got back from California, she learned a new trick....



wait for it.....



Yep, she now can sit up! Woo hoo! She is loving the new view! It just makes her feel so old.
For FHE, we carved pumpkins with the cousins...which was a blast! It is fun to have family so close
We have been to like 4 Halloween activities. We were the Pirate family, even baby June. CJ just loved having a sword, and him and EmmaJane have been going to town with the sword fights. I'll admit I have hid them a few times. :)
We went to Thanksgiving Point for a Halloween Carnival. The kids had a blast. That night CJ was a Ninja!
Today, I ran my first half marathon! The Provo Halloween Half Marathon. Woo Hoo! I've never done a Half before. It was a lot of fun...minus the running. :) People were all dressed up in Halloween costumes. We go dropped off at Aspen Grove, past Sundance ski resort, and ran 13.1 miles down through the mountains/canyon. It was so pretty, but super cold. It was like 30 degrees when we got up there.
EmmaJane running with me to the finish line! She was so excited when she saw me. She just started running.
Me--post finish line...Right now, my body is like "What did you just do?" But, now I can say I did a half marathon! Woo Hoo!

5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Loved all the pictures! The Pirate family was fabulous! Can't believe you ran a half marathon in the canyon! Crazy it was that cold! I am sooo impressed!

bro said...

Cute photos thanks

Nathan said...

Courtney!! You are amazing!! Great job. I have never even run half a half marathon!! Loved your family costumes. Could not be more cute!! That is so fun you carved pumpkins and so fun that June can sit up! Yay!!

rozanny said...

Congrats!

chadnsyd said...

Courtney, I was getting all teary eyed reading about your half marathon, and EJ running at the end with you. How amazing that you did that. Way to go, you are an example of health, wonderfulness and go-get-em-ness.

Love yoU!