Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Week of Fun in Pictures

Have I mentioned this kitty that lives next door to us? Or have I mentioned that Emma Jane was OBSESSED with cats for the past year, so finding out that a kitty lives next door is heaven? Or, that Emma Jane asks every 5 minutes if she can hold this kitty? Or, have I told you how we have meltdowns when we have to leave the kitty or can't hold the kitty...which usually results to long talks and time outs away from the kitty?

And, this little man follows whatever that one is...and yes, the kitty is in the house. And, no the dogs did not like it. :)

Then, I got this really cool pass called the "ALL PASS" that lets you into tons of fun things--Trafalga, Orem Owls Minor League Baseball, The Utah Flash Minor League Basketball, and 7 Peaks-an amazing water park. It was a steal, and I am so excited about it. This was our visit this week to Trafalga that had tons of rides. We were the only ones there for like 30 minutes, so one of the attendants just followed us around. It was awesome!
Yeah, that would describe Emma Jane. My thrill seeker holding her hands up.

CJ who is OBSESSED with airplanes and talks everyday about how is going to ride on a airplane LOVED this ride. I think he rode it like 4 times.

We love our Carousels.

CJ still gets a little nervous of them. Go figure.

Oh, yes, it had a ROLLER COASTER. It was way fast!

And, good old bumper boats that have water guns. We can't wait to take Carl there when he has a break from school.

On Saturday, we started tiling our bathrooms b/c CJ is going to be potty training soon, and we had carpet all around the toilets and everywhere. Poor Carl looks so sad in that picture. I promise he does enjoy doing this. :)
So, while Daddy tiled, I went to the grocery store, and to kick off BYU's first game, they were having a huge bash with a band and tons of freebies. The kids were very excited to have a balloon.
But, THE TRAIN, was the best part. Of course they had a train at the grocery store. And, yes, this became my kids new favorite grocery store. We still love you PUBLIX! :)

Carl (and I), deserving a well-needed break from school & tiling, went to the BYU game vs Washington.

We had a blast with Carl's sister Anna and Jeff and baby Bowen. We were so glad BYU won! **Funny Story, while we were there, they posted on the screen the score for the Alabama game, and posted it as Alabama losing to San Jose 3-28. I was freaking out--knowing I should have worn my BAMA shirt to the game. I was so sad. After much texting, my mom calmed my fears, and let me know it was a mistake. GO BAMA!
Carl and I on our way home from the game on Anna & Jeff's scooter!

Picking up the kids at Aunt Eva's. Thanks for babysitting all the kids. And, thanks Sandra for the creative movie watching boxes.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very cute pictures!! Glad you guys got a night out with out kids!! We watched the game on tv! Trafalga looks awesome!! So happy you are having fun!!

brookeisacrazylady said...

first of all, wear did you get your shirt. love them both but i must have that navy one.

second of all, courtney you look so hot.

third of all, so jealous you got to go to the game and once i tell jason he might die.

utah has tons of fun stuff to do.
take pictures of the tile.

AJordan said...

Hello Blogger Mania. Courtney, you never posted this much when you lived across the country from us.
We're so glad you are here!
Ps. I just purchased the passes. (Finally!) Trafalga here we come!

Nancy Jo said...

Loved the pictures! Looks like you are having a great time! Cute idea about keeping them in boxes to watch a movie: )

ajensen said...

hey now!!!! this is a party. All Passes??? Where were those when I was there? :) We were SO jealous that you guys were at that game....we are paying as much MONTHY TO WATCH them on the blasted TV as it would be to buy an all sports pass...sigh :) I love the kitty :)

Carl said...

I was sad! She booked up my whole weekend tearing up carpet and laying down tile in two bathrooms. It wasn't the Labor Day I had in mind. I guess I did get to go to the game and most you didn't though, so I'll stop complaining.

Carl said...

Whatever. I did not book up his weekend. This is all him.

bro said...

Wow thanks for tons of photos. Looks like fun. I am jealous of byu game. That was a huge win actually. Haven't seen a live game in five years. Watched more of that game than bama it was so good. We should have a good game this weekend.

rozanny said...

I like the one of the kids in the boxes!

Brittney Tomlin said...

Hey Court, I miss you!! I love these pictures, especially the one of CJ in the box. Too cute! Hope everything is going well in Utah. Please let me know if you got a new phone number, I would love to talk with you. Love your blog too:) Always makes me smile. I love that family is so important to you guys!