Wednesday, February 16, 2011

4 years ago...

Both my sisters and I were pregnant. In January, Lindsey had Brenna. In February, I had Emma Jane, and in April, Brooke had Bailey. 3 sisters who had 3 girls within four months of each other. Well, this year, it happened again, we are all pregnant, and we, again, are all having girls.

Lindsey, who's in Hawaii, just had this little cutie patootie this past weekend. Meet my new neice Layla. Layla is Lindsey's fourth girl! I am due the first week in May, and Brooke, who's in LA, is due the 2nd week of June. Brooke is having baby #5, and this is her fourth girl as well.
Lindsey, me and Brooke with our new babies back in '07.
At Baylie's blessing.
Baylie, Emma Jane, and Brenna. 3 girl cousins within 4 months of one another. This picture sure makes me so excited for the second round! I just wish I could be in Hawaii right now holding little Layla.

5 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! those are awesome pictures. dude i wanted to post pictures of layla but was waiting for lindsey to first. that is so fun. dude, look how much younger i look, how sad :(

christy said...

fun! my neighbor just had a baby last week and named her Layla too, cute name.

jana said...

Hey! that was fun seeing you today!! i loved this post. how fun to all be mommies at the same time. is your mom ready to make the rounds?

rozanny said...

I love it when cousins are all born together! It's the best! Ada is one of 6 born in the summer and Sammy is one of 5. I just wish that it were with my sisters! (Jer's one of 9 kids... so there's always someone having a baby). But watching them all play together now is so fun! They run in a big herd up and down grandma's hallway! (this link is a picture of Sammy and his group...)

http://rosannerobertson.blogspot.com/2009/08/pictures.html

rozanny said...

http://rosannerobertson.blogspot.com/2009/08/
pictures.html