Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby June

Given that ultrasound photos are not very good at 20 weeks...and maybe even a little scary looking...I just wanted to share these! After a little health scare today (in which everything turned out fine even though it almost gave me a heart attack), we are happy to announce that we are having another GIRL. That is what the kids said they wanted so they are happy, and so are we! We are pretty sure her name is June, unless she comes out with RED hair, and then, she will be Gracie! But until then, we can't wait to meet our JUNE!

She's a girl!
Her First Footprint
Our little June bug!
My favorite Pic of her!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay!! Such cute ultrasound picts!! Can't wait to meet her!! So glad my little girl will have another girl cousin her age to be friends with! Love you!

brookeisacrazylady said...

Congrats. wahoo. why no june for red head? why does gracie have a more red head vibe? are you discriminating or something? just kidding by the way.

we loved the pics although the kids screamed at the last one :) hahahahahahahahh

Courtney said...

I don't know why. I just see a little Gracie with cute strawberry hair. Who knows? That is funny that your kids screamed at the last one. Sad. That one was my favorite b/c you could see her face the best.

Nicole Bolinger said...

congrats on another girl!!

Nancy Jo said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I can't believe her eyes are open. We are so excited you are having a little girl!

Lindsay Haynie said...

So excited for you guys! June is a fantastic name, but so is Gracie. I can totally see you guys with a little "Gracie belle" like on Friday Night Lights!

Sarah said...

She is precious! So excited for you. And jealous that you have picked a name...I'm due Monday, and we still can't decide!

rozanny said...

How sweet! Ours is a girl too... Now we can have three little playmates.