Friday, December 10, 2010

Just Some Monkeys Jumping off the Bed

This is one of EJ & CJ's favorite things to do. They take all the pillows off my bed and put them in a big pile. Then they JUMP.
And, yes, sometimes they don't land on the pillows. I guess they get too excited to look before they jump. No injuries so far, but we are still crossing our fingers.
She's the most daring.
And, he's pretty close behind her.
Nothing like a little fun before bedtime.

And, good news, I found a sweet deal on Christmas cards, so I got them ordered today. If you have a new address, please leave it in your comment or email it to me. Thank ya much! :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nice air shots and I love the warm jammies!! We got snow on our mountain today. whoo hoo. Feeling like winter. So excited about your Christmas cards. Tell kids hi. ps. Your room is decorated so cute!

bro said...

So cute and scary

rozanny said...

Ada loves it too! Sammy wants to so badly, but he's still a little small for that!

Nancy Jo said...

Can you say no fear? Great pictures. Looks like lots of fun until they miss... Impressive pictures!