Friday, March 25, 2011

Arts & Crafts

I took the kids to their first play this past week. It was a musical about the children's book "No Dogs Allowed." They had a blast...minus the fact the play was pretty painful to watch, for me atleast.
So, I have been collecting supplies to make bows ever since Emma Jane was born,but I never made them. The supplies have just been sitting on the baby's dresser in the baby's room, and since, I probably wouldn't do it for a while after the baby, I figured I would just tackle it. And since I didn't want to bust out the supplies again for a really long time, I went to town & made tons of bows--Total Count:157, in a 48 hour period. It is a good thing that I have 12 nieces to share these with!
Carl's sister, Amber just had a cute baby boy, and so I tried my hand at these babies. I had seen them before and had always wanted to try to make some--So, TA DAH!
I couldn't help post these cutie patooties in their spring time church clothes. We have been having some pretty warm weather and have thoroughly enjoyed going to the park, riding bikes, and busting out the spring clothes. And, of course, it snowed yesterday and today. Darn. It is not fun to be teased with such wonderful weather!

4 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

wow that is a ton of bows! i stink at them.

love cjs suit!

Nancy Jo said...

It would take me a year to make that many bows! And it would give me a major headache. The kids look darling! Sorry it snowed today.

bro said...

Man court work much, thanks for all the pics of your cutie patootie kids :)

Lindsey said...

Wow!!! Courtney, you went to town with those things and they look so cute. I am excited my girls are your nieces:)! And those onesies are amazing! So talented!!! Adorable pict of C.J. and Emma Jane. That suit is fabulous!!