Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fun With Special Visitors

My mom and dad came to visit this past weekend, and it was so nice to see them. Although we only got to see them for a few hours, it was still so special!
Grandpa read them probably over a dozen books in that time period! He even played their favorite game with them--hide-and-go-seek. They had a blast hanging out with him!
Mom caught this huge grin from Emma Jane! My kids love their Nana & Gpa so much. It is so cute to watch their relationship.
Mom gave CJ a well-needed haircut while she was here. CJ behaved the best he has ever done during a haircut.
This is CJ post haircut...with a little bit of chocolate in his teeth after eating his haircut bribe.
Mom made me take a pic of the good ole' belly, so there could be proof that I am actually having a baby in less than 5 weeks! And, yes, we set my C-section date for April 26th--2 weeks early b/c Carl heads to India for a 3 week internship on April 29th...but that's a whole other story. :)

2 comments:

brandon said...

Cute photos love the big smiles too cute,

Lindsey said...

Very very cute pictures!! I LOVE their smiles! And your cute belly! You look amazing. I can't believe June will be here so soon! Yay!