Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ice Castles & Birthdays

Last week we went to visit these IceCastles that were like 30 minutes away!
CJ liked eating the ice-skittles, as he calls them.
Emma Jane loved running around, playing hide-and-go-seek, and climbing in and on the ice castles.
I was just trying not to fall the whole time!
Monday was my birthday! Woo Hoo! The big 26! I am always glad to turn a year older, especially when I am about to be a mom of 3. Each year sounds more legitimate, so I will take it! I got spoiled with tons of birthday wishes, and I even got to go out to eat with my sweet hubby! It was a great birthday!

6 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

Courtney you look great! You don't even look pregnant!

by the way, i think the ice castles is screaming to be your christmas card pictures this year, you'll have to take June back.

Lindsey said...

You do look great Courtney! Your hair is getting longer-so pretty. Those are awesome ice castles--I don't remember those there. So so amazing! The kids look like they are having a blast!

rozanny said...

Happy birthday! And where are those ice castles? They're amazing!

Nancy Jo said...

I want to go to t he ice castles! Looks like so much fun! I am impressed you can button up a coat being due in a few weeks. You look marvelous! Glad you had a good birthday.

brandon said...

thanks for the pics, happy bday month

Rachel said...

Courtney, you look beautiful, as does your family. I heard about this ice hotel in Sweden where everything is made of ice… even the bed. Anyways, this reminded me of it. I'm glad you have a fun time for your birthday!