Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Weekend of Fun

Meet Kangaroo Zoo: A place full of huge inflatables to jump on and slide on...Also, known as heaven for my two kids. (Thanks to Rosanne who invited us there this morning!)
The 1st time up this giant slide, CJ stopped, and said, "Mom, this looks dangerous." After explaining that everything was super soft, he continued and ended up going down a dozen times. I was very impressed with my little, normally cautious, guy.

CJ loved this one too. He called it the "sharp tooth"...like the T-Rex from Land Before Time. We are still in the dinosaur phase.
Another of their favorites of course b/c it looked like a "long neck."

Then, Friday night, Carl and I went on a fun date going to play put-put & a round at the batting cages. It was so fun! Thank you warm weather. We had such a good time. We just had to bring the kids there tonight!
The whole place was glow in the dark and "under water." The kids loved it...even though they were only patient enough to go through half the holes.
Me and my little golfer. He of course loved hitting the ball...it was just the throwing of the ball and me having to chase after it that I didn't love so much. :)
Last, I just had to share this awesome pic of what my hair looked like after the batting cages. Carl was so nice to let me walk around like!

3 comments:

brandon said...

thanks for photos, so cute, and love ceej's big smile

Nancy Jo said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Sweet hair at the end. Kids are darling. Court you hardly look pregnant.

Lindsey said...

Courtney! That is awesome hair! You look amazing!! That place looks soo neat. We love you! Cutest pictures ever!